Santa Cruz de la Sierra
Alejandra is an associate of Aguirre Law Firm, Quintanilla, Soria & Nishizawa specialized in corporate advice and business law at two prestigious universities in Spain: Centro de Estudios Garrigues and the Public University of Antonio de Nebrija.
She also has extensive knowledge in the mining sector and labor law, whose professional practice includes all situations related to labor relations from the different forms of hiring to the regime of disengagement, defense in legal actions, considering the delicate situation of the country.
In the public sector, Alejandra was assistant prosecutor in the Public Ministry, collaborating in the economic-financial division. On the private area, she worked on a construction company and was part of the legal department of Banco Bisa S.A., among others. Currently, alejandra advises almost exclusively an important mining company, providing integral corporate advice to effects of preventing and avoiding legal risk.
- Master in Business Law “Centro de Estudios Garrigues”, Madrid-Spain (2011)
- Master in Business Legal Advice, University of Nebrija, Madrid-Spain (2011)
- Law Degree, “Universidad Católica Boliviana San Pablo”, La Paz, Bolivia (2009)
- Bachelor, Saint Andrew’s School, La Paz, Bolivia (2004)
- Recipient of Scholarship for the Carolina Foundation, for the Master in Business Legal Advice in Madrid – Spain.
- Beneficiary of Scholarship for the Organization of American States (OEA), to do the course “Gender and Political Leadership in the Latin American and Caribbean context.”
- Beneficiary of the program of Georgetown University – Latin American Board, to participate in “global competitiveness Lidership” FUNBOLIDER.
- Bolivian Bar Association
- La Paz Bar Association